The offer is valid for the passengers travelling in Lucknow-New Delhi and Mumbai-Ahmedabad Tejas Express, which incorporates journey insurance of worth Rs. 25 lakh, together with a partial refund for practice delays. In case the train is delayed for more than 1 hour, the passengers will be provided with a refund of Rs a hundred and Rs 250 as much as a delay of two hours. This is further clubbed with a house theft cowl and all these are categorised into IRCTC’s three-pronged travel insurance policies, designed for Tejas Express.
- 3Family Coverage is on the market for three or more relations insured beneath one coverage.
- We should purchase a travel insurance coverage in advance to cover the dates you’ve travelled on.
- Increased costs of interrupting your journey as a result of a medical downside, or a medical disaster or demise within the family.
- The documents required in case of an online purchase is the ID card and identification paperwork.
- Sum Insured Amount – The sum insured quantity is instantly proportional to the premium cost.